Friday, July 22, 2011

Stopping to smell the roses

I've started to make my 'bucket list' of things I want to do during my 'retirement'. Things I never really find time to do now - or at least to do properly. Attending to my blogs is right up at the top of the list. As is reading and following other people's. I love reading about other people's adventures and thoughts and loves. It's a bit like reality television without the trash.

I often read about blogger's fatigue - where they've diligently blogged and shared daily for a long time but life is finally catching up with them and they need a break. They need to step back and reinvigorate themselves. Blogging has become a job in a sense (oh I can but dream).

I'm the same except in reverse. I'm dying to blog daily. Not that I flatter myself people will want to read my random rants and thoughts on a daily basis, but I want to write them all the same. Bring on blogger's fatigue!
ps how gorgeous are these roses? I walked to the shop the other day to get some bread rolls for lunch and walked away with all these roses ... and totally forgot the bread rolls! Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment