Friday, July 29, 2011

Nothing to wear


Why is it that my wardrobe can be technically bursting at the seams, but I never have anything to wear? Why do clothes that I want to wear just randomly disappear into thin air only to reappear two weeks later when I don't want to wear them?

I'm going to the theatre tonight and I just can't find anything to wear. Nothing looks any good. Nothing fits and nothing says 'night at the theatre with a gorgeous girlfriend'. All my dresses are either too dressy or not dressy enough. My pants remind me of work and who the heck knows where all my skirts are hiding? Even if I could find my skirts I can't think of what tops I might wear with them.

So I've added wardrobe organisation to my post-retirement bucket list. If I do manage to organise my wardrobe it will be a minor miracle. Keeping it organised will be a miracle so major that someone seeking sainthood really should consider claiming it as one of their three miracles.

If only I had the ability of a toddler to throw on any combination of items in their wardrobe and totally rock the look. Then I wouldn't have to throw toddler-esque tantrums about having nothing to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment