Monday, September 19, 2011

Time flies

Honestly where does time go? It disappears like a flash when you're working hard, it disappears like a flash when you're having fun and it positively whizzes by when you've got a 'big girl' to race around after.

Our little Puddleduck has turned three. I'm not sure how it's possible but she seemed bigger and older from the moment she woke up that morning. As always she was full of attitude with an answer for everything and firing a million questions from the very second her eyes opened - actually, she often starts with the questions before her eyes open. But there was something different too. I can't put my finger on it, but it was there nonetheless.

We had a gorgeous family day at the zoo and the beach and we all collapsed in a happy, exhausted heap when we got home.

I can't wait for the next year with my big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment