Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Getting my Sarah Beeny on

I'm a little addicted to renovation shows. I love the idea of knocking down a wall here, putting in a new kitchen there and splashing about some paint. But I didn't ever intend to actually buy a renovator. Not least because I didn't ever think Mr Puddleduck would agree to it!


Yet that's exactly what we've done. We've bought a project. A run down higgledy piggledy upside down house.


While we wait for settlement we're trying hard to figure out how we want it to look at the end of the project. We have a very basic idea, but it's all a bit challenging having carte blanche over the layout and design.

If there's one thing I know, it's that I want a gorgeous chandelier like this one I saw on a trip to Malaysia. Divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment