Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wanderlust: Falling through the cracks of the system

Wanderlust: Falling through the cracks of the system

When I started Puddleduck's Basket I very enthusiastically joined the blogging 'community' through Digital Parents and started following a whole heap of Mummy blogs. Typically, life was always just that little bit too crazy for me to consistently keep up and my following fell into abeyance.

As part of my new focus on the small things and taking time for myself, I've tried to rekindle my connection with these blogs - some of them are inspiring, some are hilarious and some are humbling.

Some, like Wanderlust, are beyond words. Read this post from Kristin. Read more too if you have time, but if you don't, please just read this one. Her strength is beyond description.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your beautiful comments and the link to my post. You are so kind. I tried to leave a comment the other day but Blogger was giving me grief. Trying again today. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank you for sharing your journey. Your story has touched me - and many others I'm sure - beyond words. I wish you all the strength you need to get through the courtcase and all the joy in the world. xx

    ReplyDelete